About Me

My photo
A college created blog that shall follow all the courses I undertake on my apprenticeship. Comical, and terribly cringe-worthy mishaps are inevitable.

Monday 28 November 2011

18.1, 3.1 - "Produce a website with some assistance."

18.1, 3.1 - "Produce a website with some assistance."

The blog you are now reading this post on, Cherokee Media, was created at the beginning of my course back in April, and I have been updating it with my units ever since.

I also, in May of this year, created a sort-of accompanying 'website' in the shape of Feminising Film.

The assistance I had in for these sites was to get one of my friends to design both of the headers I have used, and also suggest the kind of layout and HTML style I should have on the blog, which I have edited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment